We bring you this very interesting infographic on the latest mobile phone sales statistics and the usage mobile trends for 2013. It give a bird’s eye view of where the mobile market is now at, including things like mobile phone user base, market share of operating systems, mobile device manufactures, estimated Smartphone Apps per platform, and total expenditure per family. Small businesses need to take note of mobile trends and get their businesses mobile friendly if they want to stay current in the new marketing arena. This infographic was created by the guys at Super Monitoring.
Here are a few key statistics for the US;
- 85% of adults use a cell phone
- 95% of people in ages group 16 – 29 have a cell phone
- 68.1% uses the Android operating system
- More than $150 billion was spend on mobile media
- Total Expenditures per family for mobile usage rose by $67
This Infographic is produced by Coupon Audit (provides Finish Line coupon) and Business Gateway Inc